Terms & Conditions
NESTLÉ GOLDEN COLLECTION PRIZE DRAW
*UK, CI, IoM & ROI. 18+. Closing date for entries 23:59 on 28.03.23. All participants who enter their full name, e-mail address and choose the product they’re most looking forward to trying on the drop down box on the promotional page on AERO’s website before the closing date will be included in a prize draw for a chance to win the NESTLÉ GOLD COLLECTION product bundle containing one of each of the following: AERO Block Golden Honeycomb 90g, AERO Melts Golden Honeycomb Milk Chocolate Sharing Bag 92g, MUNCHIES Gold Sharing Bag 94g, MILKYBAR Gold Block 85g, MILKYBAR Buttons Gold Sharing Bag 86g, SMARTIES Gold Buttons Sharing Bag 90g.
Internet and email access required. Max. one entry per email address. Ten prizes available to be won in total. Prize draw will take place on 29.03.23 and the winner will be notified via email by no later than 30.03.23 with details of how to claim their prize. To enter, to see more details and to see the full terms and conditions click the link above.
Promoter: Nestlé UK Ltd, Nestlé Confectionery (UK), York, YO91 1XY
Any images are for illustrative purposes only and may vary from the actual prize.
AERO NESTLÉ Gold Collection Newsletter Prize Draw 2023
Full Terms & Conditions
These Terms and Conditions prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials. Entry instructions are deemed to form part of the Terms and Conditions and by participating all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the Terms and Conditions. Participant should retain a copy for their information.
1. Open to UK (England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland), CI, IoM & ROI residents aged 18 or over. Excludes employees and their immediate families of the Promoter, affiliated companies, agents or anyone else professionally connected to the promotion.
2. Internet and email access required.
3. No purchase necessary.
4. The entrant entering the promotion must be the owner of the email account used to enter.
5. Any entries received from invalid email accounts will not be entered.
6. Promotion opens at 00:01 on 07.03.23 and closes at 23:59 on 28.03.23. Any entries received outside of these times will not be included in the prize draw.
7. To enter, entrants must visit the promotional page on AERO’s website and enter their full name, e-mail address and choose the product they’re most looking forward to trying on the drop down box along with accepting the promotion Terms & Conditions. A maximum of one entry is allowed per email address.
8. No responsibility will be accepted for entries which are incomplete, incorrectly completed, not received for whatever reason or for any technical or other error that may arise with any entry.
9. The Promoter reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual found to be attempting to tamper with the operation of the promotion, setting up multiple accounts, using multiple identities or to be acting in any manner deemed by the Promoter to be in violation of the terms and conditions; or to be acting in any manner deemed by the Promoter to be disruptive.
10. Bulk entries made from trade, consumer groups or third parties will not be accepted. Incomplete or illegible entries, entries by macros or other automated means (including systems which can be programmed to enter), and entries which do not satisfy the requirements of these Terms and Conditions in full will be disqualified and will not be counted. If it becomes apparent that an entrant is using a computer(s) to circumvent this condition by, for example, the use of ‘script’, ‘brute force’, masking their identity by manipulating IP addresses, using identities other than their own or any other automated means in order to increase that entrant’s entries into the promotion in a way that is not consistent with the spirit of the promotion, that entrant’s entries will be disqualified and any prize award will be void.
11. Moderation: All entries will be strictly monitored by the Promoter. The Promoter and their agents reserve the right to reject any entries for any reason in their sole discretion and the Promoter will reject entries which, in the reasonable opinion of the Promoter:
- contains any content that is offensive or could reflect negatively on the name, reputation, or goodwill of the Promoter or any brand partner;
- Includes trademarks, logos, or copyrighted material not owned by the entrant or used without the right holder's prior written permission (including famous names, company names, etc.);
- defames, misrepresents, or insults other people or companies, including, but not limited to the Promoter (including its partners); and
- Promotes any political agenda.
- is deemed to be distasteful, degrading or will in any way cause offence
- Contains images of third parties who have not expressly consented to feature in promotion
12. There are ten (10) prizes available to be won in total consisting of:
- 1 x AERO Block Golden Honeycomb 90g
- 1 x AERO Melts Golden Honeycomb Milk Chocolate Sharing Bag 92g
- 1 x MUNCHIES Gold Sharing Bag 94g
- 1 x MILKYBAR Gold Block 85g
- 1 x MILKYBAR Buttons Gold Sharing Bag 86g
- 1 x SMARTIES Gold Buttons Sharing Bag 90g
13. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the Promoter reserves the right to offer an alternative prize, in whole or part, of equal or greater value.
14. Please allow up to 28 days for delivery of the prize from the date of winner acceptance.
15. The Promoter cannot be held responsible for any third-party products or services.
Winner Selection & Notification / Fulfilment:
16. Ten (10) winners will be selected at random by an independently audited computer programme from all valid entries received by the closing date.
17. The winners will be notified via email no later than 30.03.23 using the email address included in their original entry. If the winners cannot be contacted after 14 days and after three attempts of original notification, or is unable to take the prize, the prize entitlement will be withdrawn, and the prize awarded to reserve winners selected at the time of the initial prize draw. On completion of the validation process, the prize will be sent by special delivery within seven (7) days of confirmation of the winner’s address. The prize is not transferable. The prize is as stated. No cash alternative will be offered. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize, should the stated item become unavailable for any reason, with an alternative of equal or greater value.
18. The Promoter reserves the right to verify all entries and the winners including, but not limited to, any entrant’s identity, and to refuse to award a prize or withdraw prize entitlement or refuse further participation in the promotion where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these Terms and Conditions, or any instructions forming part of this promotion’s entry requirements, or otherwise where a participant has gained unfair advantage in participating in the promotion, or won using fraudulent means. The Promoter will be the final arbiter in any decision, and these will be binding.
19. Anyone, who in the Promoter’s absolute discretion, is acting in a manner that undermines the operation and integrity of the promotion or in any way which gives an unfair advantage will be disqualified and any persons seeking to use such information gained will be disqualified.
20. Limitations of Liability: Neither the Promoter nor the promotional parties assume any responsibility or liability for:
a. Any incorrect or inaccurate submission during the registration process, or for any faulty or failed electronic data transmissions.
b. Any unauthorised access to, or theft, destruction, or alteration of entry at any point in the operation of this Promotion.
c. Communications line failure, regardless of cause, with regard to any equipment, systems, networks, lines, satellites, servers, computers or providers utilised in any aspect of this Promotion.
d. Inaccessibility or unavailability of the internet or the website or any combination thereof.
21. regretfully, the Promoter cannot be held liable for system failures on the website.
22. Conduct of Entry: Entrants of the Promotion agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
23. The Promoter’s decision is final and binding in all matters.
24. By entering this promotion, all participants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
25. If for any reason any aspect of the promotion is not capable of running as planned due to events outside of the Promoter’s reasonable control, the Promoter may in its sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion, or invalidate any affected entries (this includes, without limitation, by reason of infection by computer virus, network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any cause beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this promotion).
26. If any of these clauses should be determined to be illegal, invalid, or otherwise unenforceable then it shall be severed and deleted from these Terms and Conditions and the remaining clauses shall survive and remain in full force and effect.
27. The Promotion and these Terms and Conditions will be governed by the laws of the participating country but any disputes as to the meaning of these Terms and Conditions will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the participant’s local courts.
28. In the event of circumstances outside the reasonable control of the Promoter, or otherwise where fraud, abuse, and/or an error (human or computer) affects or could affect the proper operation of this promotion, and only where circumstances make this unavoidable, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the promotion or these terms and conditions, at any stage, but will always endeavour to minimize the effect to participants in order to avoid undue disappointment.
29. The Promoter shall have sole and final determination as to which entries are genuine and therefore eligible to take part in this promotion. The Promoter’s decision is final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
30. By taking part in the promotion, the winner agrees that the Promoter may contact them to ask whether they want to participate in marketing activities/PR relating to this promotion only. The winner is not obliged to agree to any request.
31. All normal internet connection charges associated with the submission of an entry to the promotion shall be the entrant’s responsibility.
Promoter: Nestlé UK Ltd, Nestlé Confectionery (UK), York, YO91 1XY
® Reg. Trademark of Société des Produits Nestlé S.A.