Aero® Fridge Slice
A great way to use up any leftover biscuits in this no-bake treat!
Try this delicious Aero® Fridge Cake. Delightful Peppermint Bubbles make a yummy chocolate surprise in the centre.
2 hours 15 minutes
Quick & Easy
- AERO® Bubbles Peppermint Mint Chocolate Sharing Pouch 92g x1
- 125g butter
- 100g Carnation Condensed Milk or Carnation Original Drizzle
- 1tbsp golden syrup
- 6 tbsp cocoa powder
- 225g digestive biscuits, broken into large pieces
- 220g Milk Chocolate Peppermint Bubbles
- - You will also need:
- 900g loaf tin, lined with baking parchment (make sure to leave an overhang of paper)
- Each portion contains:
- of an adult’s Reference Intake (RI)*
- Energy per 100g: 2166kJ/519kcal
- *Reference Intake of an average adult (8400kJ/2000kcal).
- Portions should be adjusted for children of different ages.
- For allergens, always check the ingredients list of each product used. Recipe contains: Milk & Gluten
In a large pan, melt the butter, Carnation Condensed Milk, golden syrup and cocoa powder together.
Place your broken biscuits into a large bowl and pour over the melted butter mix. Mix everything together until the biscuits are evenly coated.
We’ve used digestive biscuits in our fridge slice, but this is a great way to use up any leftover biscuits you may have in the cupboard!
Spoon half the mix into your prepared loaf tin, then press half the Aero® Bubbles into the top. Top with the remainder of the chocolate biscuit mix and press the other half of the bubbles into the top.
Cover and place into the fridge for a couple of hours until fully set.
When fully set, use the overhang of parchment paper to gently remove it from the tin. Slice into pieces and serve!
To store, keep in an airtight container in the fridge for 5 days.